Toddler & Infant Shoes & Boots
Get A Bonus Offer Of 10% Off Your Next Purchase When You Join Our Email Community Be the first to receive new releases, exclusive deals, plus more.
Was price reflects the last national regular price this product was sold for.
^Information for the Triangle Mastercard® and Triangle World Elite Mastercard®:
Annual Interest Rate: All charges to your account 19.99%
Cash transactions and related fees 21.99% or 22.99% .
For the Triangle Mastercard only: If you are not approved for a card at the above rates, Canadian Tire Bank may still issue you a card at the following annual interest rates: if you are a resident of Quebec, 21.99% for all charges or if you reside outside of Quebec, 25.99% for all charges and 27.99% for cash transactions and related fees.
Foreign Exchange Conversion: All transactions made in a foreign currency will be converted to Canadian currency at the then current Mastercard conversion rate plus 2.5% or minus 2.5% when the transaction is posted to your account.
Annual Fee: None
®/ Marks is a registered trademark of Marks Work Wearhouse Ltd, used under licence.
®/ Atmosphere & Sport Chek are registered trademarks of FGL Sports Ltd.
®/ Unless otherwise noted, all trademarks are owned by Canadian Tire Corporation, Limited and are used under licence.
Read Also: Reebok Club C Sneakers In Chalk
Little Kids Toddlers And Baby Shoes
Your child might be little, but they deserve big standards when it comes to, well, everything and at New Balance, we believe that applies to the shoes they wear. From running and lifestyle shoes that are sure to outlast that toddler stage to the perfect pair of sandals, walking shoes, baseball cleats and more, New Balance has a little something for every little one out there.
Available in a variety of sizes and fits , theres a perfect-fit shoe waiting in this collection for your little one. The best part? Our comprehensive collection of sizes ensures that even when your child outgrows their current pair, theres a new, bigger size just waiting for them.
Just because your child is little doesnt mean they dont have big things ahead of them from stylish pairs of lifestyle shoes that are sure to elevate every outfit to the ultimate playtime sneakers that will outlast even the most rough and tumble recess hours, our high-quality little kids shoes are built to take your child to great places from the basketball court to the sandbox or your neighborhood park.
With plenty of secure, comfy options that fit your childs needs such as our lace-up varieties, no-fuss slip-on shoes, hook and loop attachments, bungee pulls or hybrid mechanism you can guarantee that your little one is ready for playtime, snack time, school time or sports time, no matter what.
Be the first to know about new arrivals
When Your Child Is Between Sizes
Not all feet are similar sometimes two feet on the same child can grow differently. If your child is between sizes, its always recommended to go with the larger foot.
Having a shoe thats a size too big is better. Using footwear thats too small could lead to issues such as foot deformities or ingrown toenails .
Also Check: How Do I Get Silver Sneakers Membership
Recommended Reading: Men’s Snow Sneakers Mid Hook And Loop
Knowing When To Move Up A Size
Young girls feet grow quickly, and its best to re-measure your childs feet every 6 to 8 weeks. This means that a child in size 10 shoes may be ready for size 12 by the end of the year. For every new shoe, measure your childs geet again and compare them to the shoes measurements. Keep track of when you last measured, so you know how much theyve grown over time!
Your little girl wont have trouble walking or running if their shoes are the right fit. However, when they outgrow them, the shoes will begin to hurt their feet. It is so important to move up to the next size when your child has outgrown their shoes.
If youre looking for girls shoes that offer versatility, comfort and quality, look no further than Best& Less. Our girls shoes are perfect for any occasion, including special events such as birthdays, weddings and christenings.
Pass That Sneaker Love Down
That first time you slip a pair of box-fresh kicks on your toddlers small feet is a special moment. Youve created a Jordan flexing mini-me, and you couldnt be more proud. You high-five those tiny hands, and watch your sprog toddle off looking fly, knowing youve started them off on a lifelong journey.
Also Check: Stability Sneakers For Flat Feet
Girls Kids Toddlers Sandals
The girls of summer need their feet fit for fun in the sun. Let sand slip through her toes in a pair of super-adorable sandals. The little surfer girl in your life will be beach and park ready for all that warm weather has to offer. From simple slip-ons to supportive straps for the rough and tumble customer, Kohl’s toddler girls sandals are ready for action. Bring together her look and protect her from the sun with a great assortment of hats for the toddler girl. Be sure to shop for everything toddler at Kohl’s Toddler Clothes.
Buying Shoes For My Teenagers Tips Needed
- A youth size 5.5 is equivalent to an adult womens size 7 and an adult mens size 6. For older children and teenagers please use our Mens & Womens Shoe Sizing U.S & European Shoe Sizing Guide
- Your child will usually start wearing youth shoe sizes around age 6.
- After the age of 6, it becomes especially important that children wear supportive athletic shoes during play, particularly if they participate in after-school sports.
- While childrens feet are more resilient and thus less prone to injury, the most common cause of chronic childrens foot pain is Severs disease, an inflammation of a childs developing heel growth plate. The most common cause of childrens heel pain is participation in activities that involve a lot of running and jumping, such as soccer and basketball, without having shoes that provide enough arch support. Childrens arch support inserts are available to decrease your childs risk of developing a painful foot injury.
Recommended Reading: Golden Goose Hi Star Sneakers Black
What Do You Need To Take Into Account When Choosing Your Toddlers Shoe
- Before a child starts walking, shoes are unnecessary.
- During the winter months your child can wear soft booties to stay warm, but all foot coverings should be as non-restricting as possible.
- After your toddler has begun to walk , you can introduce him or her to a sneaker with a flexible outsole with good traction.
- At toddler age shoes should be worn outdoors only. Inside the house barefoot is still best for toddlers.
- Check your childs feet for blisters and other signs often which means their shoes no longer fit.
- Toddlers feet tend to grow a shoe size larger every three months or so.
- Feel free to buy shoes slightly larger than what your child needs. 1/2 an inch clearance at the toe provides some growing room.
Dont Miss: Golden Goose Zebra Print Superstar Sneakers
Boys’ & Girls’ Wide Width Shoes
- School Uniform ShoesRefine by Categories: School Uniform Shoes
- Alternative ClosureRefine by Categories: Alternative Closure
- Wide ShoesselectedCurrently Refined by Categories: Wide Shoes
Clear all filters
- ShoesRefine by Product Type: Shoes
- 3.5Refine by Big Kid Size: 3.5
- 4Refine by Big Kid Size: 4
- 4.5Refine by Big Kid Size: 4.5
- 5Refine by Big Kid Size: 5
- 5.5Refine by Big Kid Size: 5.5
- 6Refine by Big Kid Size: 6
- 6.5Refine by Big Kid Size: 6.5
- 7Refine by Big Kid Size: 7
- 1Refine by Little Kid Size: 1
- 1.5Refine by Little Kid Size: 1.5
- 2Refine by Little Kid Size: 2
- 2.5Refine by Little Kid Size: 2.5
- 3Refine by Little Kid Size: 3
- 10.5Refine by Little Kid Size: 10.5
- 11Refine by Little Kid Size: 11
- 11.5Refine by Little Kid Size: 11.5
- 12Refine by Little Kid Size: 12
- 12.5Refine by Little Kid Size: 12.5
- 13Refine by Little Kid Size: 13
- 13.5Refine by Little Kid Size: 13.5
- 1Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 1
- 2Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 2
- 3Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 3
- 3.5Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 3.5
- 4Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 4
- 5Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 5
- 5.5Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 5.5
- 6Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 6
- 6.5Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 6.5
- 7Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 7
- 7.5Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 7.5
- 8Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 8
- 8.5Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 8.5
- 9Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 9
- 9.5Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 9.5
- 10Refine by Crib to Toddler Size: 10
Don’t Miss: Best Sneakers For Arch Support Women’s
How Often To Size Your Kids Feet
Tiny tootsies grow fast between the ages two and six, their feet can grow up to half a size every two to four months. Experts recommend that up until four years, you make a shoe change every two to three months. To ensure the size is correct, look to measure their feet every two months .
After their fourth birthday, foot growth does slow down a bit, and they may not need a shoe change that often. Experts recommend every four to six months. However, continue sizing their feet at least every three to four months.
Read Also: Black Mens Leather Sneakers
How Do Shoe Sizes For Kids Work
Understanding Kids Shoe Sizes: Shoe sizes for kids differ greatly from adult shoe sizes. First of all, there is no differentiation in gender, meaning that boys and girls use the same size . But kids shoe sizes are divided into different age groups: Small or Little Kid Shoe Sizes vs. Big Kids/Youth Shoe Sizes. Small kids are newborn, infant and toddlers. Big kids shoe sizes are from size 10C up to size 6Y.
|Kids US Shoe Size|
|Big Kid, Youth, Grade School||Youth 6, Big Kid 6|
Also Check: Best Black On Black Sneakers
Save Big On Shoes For Boys
Get him ready to play with boys tennis shoes from Shoe Carnival! Hell be the coolest kid on the block with Vans or Converse kicks. Your little hoops fan will go wild for our selection of basketball shoes. Brighten his day with light-up shoes for boys, and support his feet with the latest and greatest in running shoes. Even the littlest ones will love wearing name brand toddler boy shoes, including Nike, adidas, Puma, and New Balance and you will love the price tag!
Use A Shoe Size Gauge
Using a size gauge is another simple method of measuring your kids shoe size. Theyre available to buy online and at some shoe retailers.
Heres what you need:
And heres what you do:
- Stand up straight: Ask your child to stand up with their back straight, facing forward.
- Place the foot: Have a look at your measuring device and locate where the heel should be. Then place the right heel in position.
- Note the results: Write down the numbers facing you, and you should have the correct length.
- Measure the width: Some shoe measuring devices have a bar that you slide over your childs foot to measure the width. Consult the instructions. If not, you can use the ribbon or shoelace techniques mentioned in the two methods above.
Also Check: The Most Comfortable Slip On Sneakers
Don’t Miss: Are Gucci Ace Sneakers Comfortable
Is It Okay For Children To Wear Rain Boots All The Time
Rubber boots for everyday life? No, absolutely not! Rubber boots should only be used when it is really wet outside.
They are not suitable everyday shoes, as they usually make the feet sweat. The boots should be made of natural rubber rather than PVC. This is because both the manufacturing of PVC as well as the printed motifs can contain harmful pollutants which can be absorbed by your childrens feet.
How To Measure Your Childrens Feet
Shoe sizes differ between brands and between types of footwear. Thats why we always recommend measuring both feet of your son or daughter, so you can convert childrens shoe sizes between the US, UK, and European size systems: Heres a simple how-to post about it.Probably you dont feel like reading or quickly want to buy those kids shoes.To make it easy, we summed up our tips to measure your childrens feet, which will take no more than 2 minutes of your time.
Read Also: Windsor Smith Lux Sneakers White
How Much Room Should Children Have In A Shoe
Your childs neon-colored Adidas or Nike sneakers and sparkly Stride Rite Mary Jane shoes may look snazzy but do they actually fit?
If your childs shoes leave less than half an inch of space for the feet, it is time to buy new shoes.
New shoes, on the other hand, should leave at least 3/4 inch of free space for the feet to move.
What Are The Average Children Shoe Sizes According To Different Ages
In the Average Kids Shoe Size Chart below you can see the average shoe size of certain ages. The overview is up until 12 years old, because after that age the height of children often varies and their shoe size is as big as adults feet. Shoe size charts for men and women we handle here.
You May Like: Veja Campo Sneakers White Natural
Shoe Shopping Tips For Toddlers
- Bring socks: Unless youre shopping for sandals, your tot will likely have to wear socks with shoes. Use the appropriate socks thick for winter boots and light for summer sneakers. Then the shoe will fit right even when theres extra padding.
- Forget trends: Dont give in to the latest trends of clogs, pointy boots, or high heels. These arent likely to provide any beneficial support to a toddler whos still mastering their walk. Instead, go for something supportive.
- Provide options: Some toddlers want to decide what they wear. If so, find a few different, but appropriate, shoes and ask your little one to choose which they like best.
- Opt for Velcro: A hook and loop closure such as Velcro is much easier for a toddler to put on without assistance. This way, your child learns how to put on shoes, and you save time otherwise wasted tying shoelaces.
Where Can I Buy Girls Shoes
Best& Less has everything you need when it comes to girls clothing including a gorgeous range of girls shoes. Use our store finder to locate a store near you or shop online for all the latest products and styles. When you shop online with us, you can rest assured that your shopping bag contains quality products for an amazing price. In addition to this, Best& Less offers you peace of mind with hassle-free returns and you have 100 days from the original date of purchase within which to return your items. This returns policy is for both our Quality Guarantee as well as change of mind.
Whether you’re shopping for girls shoes, girls sleepwear, girls underwear or girls underwear we have you covered right here at Best& Less. For great quality kids clothing that is affordable, durable and stylish look no further! Happy shopping.
Don’t Miss: Dior High Top Sneakers Men
Comfort You Can Count On
One of the reasons shoes like sandals have served as the foundation other footwear designs are built on is because they function so well. Offering both protection and convenience, sandals accomplish what all footwear sets out to do. Plus, they add style and provide comfort. Your child thrives when they have the support of sandals, slides, and slippers that give the freedom to explore and grow.
Check out the different types of straps that make taking the shoes off and on convenient including elastic bands and adjustable straps made out of different materials. Some sandals are cushioned with foam and others with warm, fuzzy fluff. Outsoles feature different grooves and cuts for traction and grip. Give your little one comfort they can count on by choosing sandals that can keep up with their adventures.
Also Check: Adidas Black Slip On Sneakers
What Should You Remember About
Remember that childrens feet are growing fast. The size of the footwear you choose for them may turn out to be too small in a few months. According to manufacturers suggestions, you should add 3% of the childs foot to the measurements. For example,. if the childs foot is 15 cm long, you should calculate the total length as follows: 15 cm + = 15.45 cm.
Recommended Reading: Cali Sport Womens Sneakers Puma
Also Check: Silver Sneakers Classic Class Description
What Is The Difference Between Size 13 And 1
There is not much difference between size 13 kids shoes and 1 adult. In terms of sizing there is only approx. 1/2 inch difference between 13C and 1Y. In the US, the kids shoe size system switches to the youth respectively mens shoe size system after size 13 kids shoes. Then it restarts counting at 1.
What Does The American Podiatric Medical Association Recommend
The APMA has a quick three question test to help you determine if your childs shoe/baby walking shoes makes the grade:
- Does the shoe have a stiff heel? The shoe shouldnt collapse when you press on both sides of the heel counter.
- Is the toe flexible? The shoe shouldnt be too stiff in the toe area, but it shouldnt fold up too much when pressed either.
- Does the shoe have a rigid middle? The shoe shouldnt twist in the middle.
You May Like: Best Sneakers For Standing And Walking All Day