Men’s Shoe Size Guide
Please use our men’s shoe size guide to help determine what size shoe best fits your foot. Our shoe sizing guide shows the converted measurements from US sizing to UK and EU sizes. We have also included measurements in both inches and centimeters. Please note that the measurements in centimeters and inches refer to the size of the shoe, not the size of the foot inside of the shoe. That said, please allow a few millimeters of clearance between the shoe measurement and your foot measurement to ensure the shoes will fit properly.
Our shoes are of a medium width. For gentlemen who wear a wide width shoe, we recommend sizing up a half size. For instance, if a gentleman wears a 10.0E, we recommend ordering a 10.5 from our selection. Unfortunately, we have found that our shoes do not fit men who wear a EE or EEE width shoe.
For women’s shoes, please refer to the inches and centimeter measurements to best determine shoe size. Typically, there is a two size difference between men’s and women’s shoes. For instance, if a lady wears a size 8.0 in women’s sizes she would wear a 6.0 in men’s shoes.
Benefits To Using Footwear Care Products
Below is a list of popular footwear care products that can assist in extending the life of your current footwear as well as offer other benefits including: protection, waterproofing & softening leather. Vanderloop Shoes offers a variety of care products on our website, including the products listed below.
Boot Oil: Provides optimal conditioning qualities. Boot oil is designed to replenish the oils lost by leather from repeated wetting and drying. It is easy to apply with a dry cloth and works on all leather products. Boot oil is made of silicone and lanolin.
Leather Dressing: Helps condition and preserve leather. Also provides excellent water repellence and resists most acids while still allowing leather to breathe. Leather dressing is applied with a dry cloth. It is made of beeswax, pine pitch and mink oil. This product does NOT contain silicone or petroleum ingredients.
Waterproof Spray: Provides an invisible and breathable protective coating that repels water. This spray can be applied to all leather products. It can help repel water on your current footwear or can be sprayed on a waterproof product to increase the benefits. This spray works well on suede and will not darken.
All care products should be applied to clean/dry leather to maximize benefits. Care products can be applied as needed, with frequent applications providing more protection. Be sure to follow the directions listed on the back of the product for best results.
Serving Customers Since 1945
Static Dissipative Footwear Care Instructions
Static Dissipative footwear absorbs and neutralizes static electricity by absorbing loose electrons and sending them into the floor. SD footwear regulates the accumulation of electrical charge within your body and reduces the risk of static shock. Below are some easy steps to maintain SD footwear. These steps will help the footwear test longer and may increase the life of your shoes.
To maintain proper SD performance, these shoes must be frequently maintained and routinely cleaned. The recommended weekly care and cleaning schedule is:
1. Keep the outsole very clean & free of all dirt, debris and other compounds. Scrub the outsole using a mild soap.
2. Keep the inside of the shoe clean. Remove the insole and vacuum the insole and the interior of the shoe.
3. Clean upper with damp cloth.
The insole is a critical component of the SD shoe. If you choose to replace the insole the replacing insole/orthotic needs to be SD, but in some cases even when replacing with an SD insole/orthotic, it may not test SD.
Very dry feet or socks and a dry environment may reduce the performance of the SD footwear. Humidity is essential to SD performance. Do not use shoe powders that reduce the internal humidity of the footwear.
You May Like: Casual Sneakers With Good Arch Support
How Shoe Size Is Determined
Shoe sizes come in a length and width. The number refers to the length of your foot. The letter, or group of letters, refers to the width of your foot.
Many mens shoes are only available in medium widths. These are sometimes indicated by a D after the number. Specialty shoe widths vary from narrow to wide, extra wide, extra extra wide, and so on.
Wide Width Shoes For Men
- Wide ShoesselectedCurrently Refined by Categories: Wide Shoes
Clear all filters
- ShoesRefine by Product Type: Shoes
- 4Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 4
- 4.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 4.5
- 5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 5
- 5.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 5.5
- 6Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 6
- 6.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 6.5
- 7Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 7
- 7.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 7.5
- 8Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 8
- 8.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 8.5
- 9Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 9
- 9.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 9.5
- 10Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 10
- 10.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 10.5
- 11Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 11
- 11.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 11.5
- 12Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 12
- 12.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 12.5
- 13Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 13
- 13.5Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 13.5
- 14Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 14
- 15Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 15
- 16Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 16
- 17Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 17
- 18Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 18
- 19Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 19
- 20Refine by Mens Footwear Size: 20
Don’t Miss: Men’s Louis Leather High Top Sneakers
How To Convert Womens Shoe Size To Mens Shoe Size
The easiest way to convert mens shoe size to womens is to add 1.5 to your existing US womens size to get the equivalent mens size. Example: A womens size 10 in mens is an 8.5. A size 10 mens in womens is an 11.5. So, there is a size difference of 1.5 between mens and womens sizes. As a rule of thumb, women should size down 1.5 sizes from mens shoe sizes.
What Is The Difference Between Womens And Mens Shoe Sizes
The main difference between womens and mens shoe sizes is length and width. Womens and mens shoes have a size difference of roughly 1.5 sizes. If you want to convert a mans shoe size to a womens, for instance, a US womens shoe size 8.5 corresponds to a mans shoe size 7. In terms of shoe width, the womens shoe tends to be wider in the toe and forefoot area, and it gets narrower towards the heel. Mens shoes, on the other hand, are generally built to be wider than womens shoes in the sole and heel area, as on average they support a heavier body.
Recommended Reading: Expensive Sneakers That Look Dirty