Why Are They So Expensive
The price point on these usually drops some jaws given that most pairs look old and worn. In part, theyre priced at a premium simply because they can be , but there are a few details that set GGDB apart from other brands:
- The standard of the leather is excellent and should last forever with proper care.
- The shape is both unique and flattering the heel is slightly elevated, which elongates the legs.
- The interior lining is a loopback cotton toweling material that makes the shoes warm in winter and cool in the summer, so theyre pleasant year-round.
- Each pair is made by hand, so theres technically no other Golden Goose sneaker out there thats exactly like your pair.
Are Golden Goose Sneakers Worth It
So, are Golden Goose sneakers worth it? For most people, no. Yes, theyre unique, handmade, trendy, comfortable, and flattering, but the vast majority of colorful, distressed Golden Goose styles wont pair with much in your wardrobe, and I predict theyll be out of style in a decade. That being said, if you have budget, love the look, value being on trend, and can find a cleaner pair with neutral tones, you should be very happy with this splurge purchase and get a lot of wear out of them. Unless youre looking for a statement shoe, I recommend opting for an off-white or white leather base sneaker color with navy, black, tan, silver, or gold leather or suede accents as these will go with much more in your closet.
Why Do Golden Goose Sneakers Look Dirty
Golden Goose sneakers look dirty and scuffed because an unkempt aesthetic is part of the Italian brands look. Theyre made to appear worn, and scuffs and small marks are added to each pair to give them an authentic, lived in feel. If youre looking for a non-distressed pair, try the Pure Star sneakers.
Read Also: White Sneakers To Wear With Suit
Express Shipping $ 28
Delivery within 3-4 business days
Deliveries are made during office hours from Monday to Friday, with the exception of holidays. The courier will attempt delivery at the address provided in your order. In the event of a failed delivery, your package will be delivered to the nearest DHL Access Point.
Thank You For Your Reservation
We have taken care of your reservation request and will send you a confirmation e-mail shortly.
- This item is currently not available
It’s importantFOR YOU
Are you sure you want to remove the product from the cart?
HOW DO I RETURN AN ITEM?
1. Complete the online returns procedure: if you checked out as a Guest, insertyour order number, email address and postcode. Otherwise, if you have anaccount, go to the Orders section of your personal area.
2. Make sure the products are in their original condition with all the tagsstill attached. Otherwise, we cannot accept the return.
3. Use the original packaging . Attach thepre-printed label you received with your order in a way that covers theoriginal label. Remember that the shipping cost will be deducted from yourrefund total.
4. Schedule where and when pickup your return by visiting DHL website. Select the language and follow the procedure to organize the pickup by using the number on your shipping label. Alternatively, you can send your package via your preferred method to:Golden Goose S.p.A. c/o Snatt Logistica S.p.A.Via Ligabue 6/A e 6/B 42040 Campegine
Also Check: Best Women’s Waterproof Sneakers
My Honest Review Of Golden Goose Sneakers
One of my favorite things to do here is share my honest thoughts on trending luxury products, and today Im bringing you my review of Golden Goose sneakers! These have been popular in the fashion community for several years now, but I only recently jumped on board and bought my first pair after finding a semi-clean white and gold option thats more compatible with my style than their traditional, highly distressed sneakers.
Theres no doubt about itthese shoes are a huge investment. So if youre wondering whether Golden Goose sneakers are worth it, Im breaking down all the most important things to know, from comfort to sizing, styling, quality, pricing, and durability, to help you make an informed decision.
Keep scrolling to read my full Golden Goose sneaker review!
Golden Goose Sneaker Sizing
Two of the most common questions people ask about Golden Goose sneakers are, do Golden Goose sneakers run small? and how do Golden Goose sneakers fit? In general, GGDB sneakers fit true to size. They only come in European whole sizes, so I recommend sticking to your corresponding US size. There arent half sizes, so if youre between sizes, size up if you plan on wearing them with thin, no-show socks.
Also Check: Running Sneakers With Wide Toe Box
Are Golden Goose Sneakers Comfortable
Yes, Golden Goose Superstar sneakers are comfortable! As long as you order the correct size , theres practically no break-in time with these sneakers. I wore them once or twice around the house, but overall, they were comfortable right out of the box. Ive never gotten a blister or sore spots with these shoes. The leather insole is higher than most sneakers, so they have some added cushion. Theyre wearable all day if youre commuting to an office, running errands, or working from a coffee shop, but I wouldnt walk in them consecutively for more than 2 or 3 hours.
Are There Any Good Golden Goose Dupes
As with most luxury products, there arent any dupes out there that are going to deliver the whole GGDB package for less. P448 is a similar brand that also emphasizes a lived-in look, but theyre still pricey. As far as white sneakers go, I recommend Sam Edelman, Frye, Veja , and Common Projects.
I hope this Golden Goose review inched you a little closer to making a confident decision about these investment shoes! if you have a specific question, please dont hesitate to leave a comment or send me a DM on .
Recommended Reading: Jeans To Wear With Sneakers