Vans Old Skool Skate Shoe
Add a timeless staple to your sweet style with the new Old Skool Skate Shoe from Vans! The Old Skool Skate Shoe rocks a sturdy suede and canvas upper with signature side stripes and classic vulcanized sole construction for flexible grip and traction.
- Durable combination suede and canvas upper with classic leather side stripe
- Padded collar for added comfort and support
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed provides shock-absorbing comfort
- Vulcanized rubber outsole with signature waffle tread delivers flexible grip and traction
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
More Fashion Picks For You
Find answers in product info, Q& As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions :12.28 x 7.48 x 4.88 inches 2.03 Pounds
- Item model number :VN000SEQ
- Date First Available :November 22, 2016
- Manufacturer :Vans
4.7 out of 5 stars1.0 out of 5 stars
Vans Coastal Old Skool Shoes
The first to bear the iconic side stripe, the Vans Coastal Old Skool is a low top lace-up shoe. It is lined, has padded collars for comfort, re-enforced toecaps to withstand repeated wear, and features the Vans signature waffle outsole for a firmer grip.
Please enter your “Postal Code” to find stores
STORES – Available as of March 5, 2022 6:11:05 AM EST
You May Like: Best White Sneakers Under 100
Vf Associate Discount Policy
I hereby acknowledge that I have read and understand the VF Associate Discount Policy. I understand that it is my continuing responsibility to read and know its contents and abide by it when making purchases both online and in store. I further understand that violation of this policy may lead to disciplinary action, up to and including termination. Acceptance of the VF Employee Discount policy is required to receive the discount on your purchases. If you do not accept the policy, the employee discount will not be applied to purchases at this time however you will be prompted to review and accept the VF Employee Discount policy upon your next sign in to this website.
Vans Old Skool Zebra Lace
Black and yellow cotton Old Skool Zebra lace-up sneakers from Vans.
Sign up and get 10% off
Sign up for early sale access, new in, promotions and more
Don’t Miss: Best Slip On Sneakers For Walking
A Buying Guide For Vans Old Skool Athletic Shoes For Men
Born in the 1960s, this classic Vans model becomes fashionable periodically. To devotees, these time-honored and comfortable sneakers never go out of style. Manufactured with diverse materials and colors, these Vans Old Skool athletic shoes for men suit an array of wardrobes.
What are some classic features of Vans Old Skool shoes?
When searching for Vans Old Skool athletic shoes for men on eBay, youll notice the following features:
- Side stripe – Part of the skate scene for more than five decades, this iconic stripe is a Vans trademark. Enthusiasts can wear it in white, black, and several available colors.
- Toe vamp – To give its Old Skool model ruggedness and longer wear, Vans adds material to the toe area.
- Heel counter – This piece acts much like the toe vamp, and both pieces typically come in solid colors.
- Quarters – These rest beneath the side stripes. Those looking for a checkerboard print on a pair of Old Skools will most frequently find it here.
What activities suit a pair of Vans Old Skools?
The active shoes built for solo sports include:
- Skateboarding – Skaters love these strong shoes with sticky soles.
- BMX riding – Freestylers and racers can wear these athletic shoes when riding their BMX bikes.
- Parkour – These shoes help physically fit people easily bound from one metropolitan obstacle to another.
What are Vans Old Skools available materials?
The Vans company offers its flagship product in dozens of variations. Available materials include: