Delivery & Returns Offered
- Ground day Delivery within 4-6 business days – Free
- Express Delivery within 2 business days. Delivery cost is 15 USD
- Next day Air Delivery within 1-2 business days. Delivery cost is 20 USD
- Saturday Delivery for the orders placed on Friday before 2:00 pm ET. . Delivery cost is 20 USD
- Premium Delivery Service, messenger service between 11.00 am and 6.00 pm, Monday through Saturday, only in NYC. Delivery cost is 25 USD.
- Online or in-store returns
Givenchy 4g Shoelace Sneakers In Leather
Urban Street sneakers in matte white leather, white laces with black GIVENCHY 4G motifs. White leather inset and knots on the back. White leather insole.
Composition: 100% calfskin leather. Lining: 100% calfskin leather. Insole: 100% polyurethane. Midsole: 100% polyurethane.
- Product code:BE0003E0GC-100
Early Career And Fendi
In 1955, after living in Paris for two years, Lagerfeld entered a coat design competition sponsored by the International Wool Secretariat. He won the coat category and befriended Yves Saint Laurent, who won the dress category, and was soon after hired by Pierre Balmain. He worked as Balmain’s assistant, and later apprentice, for three years.
In 1958, Lagerfeld became the artistic director for Jean Patou. In 1964, he went to Rome to study art history and work for Tiziani but was soon designing freelance for a multitude of brands, including Charles Jourdan, Chloé, Krizia, and Valentino.
In 1967, he was hired by Fendi to modernize their fur line. Lagerfeld’s innovative designs proved groundbreaking, as he introduced the use of mole, rabbit, and squirrel pelts into high fashion. Lagerfeld remained with Fendi Rome until his death.
Read Also: High Top Black Platform Sneakers
International Fame With Chanel
In the 1980s, Lagerfeld was hired by Chanel, which was considered a “near-dead brand” at the time since the death of designer Coco Chanel a decade prior. Lagerfeld brought life back into the company, making it a huge success by revamping its ready-to-wear fashion line. Lagerfeld integrated the interlocked “CC” monograph of Coco Chanel into a style pattern for the House of Chanel.
In 1984, a year after his start at Chanel, Lagerfeld began his own eponymous “Karl Lagerfeld” brand. The brand was established to channel “intellectual sexiness”.
Urban Street Sneakers In Two Tone Leather
- Sneakers in smooth matte calfskin leather.
- Color: white.
- Lilac leather inset with silver GIVENCHY PARIS signature and knots on the back.
- Silver GIVENCHY PARIS signature on the tongue.
- Calfskin leather insole with GIVENCHY PARIS signature.
- Composition: 100% calfskin leather. Lining: 100% calfskin leather.
- Country of origin: Portugal.
You May Like: Adidas Lite Racer Women’s Sneakers
White & Black Elastic Urban Knots Sneakers
Low-top buffed calfskin sneakers in white. Round toe. Elasticized strap in black featuring logo printed in white at vamp. Logo embossed at padded tongue. Padded collar. Signature leather knot accents and gold-tone logo stamp at heel tab. Tonal treaded rubber sole featuring embossed logo at heel.Supplier color: White/Black
Black Latex Urban Knot Sneakers
Low-top buffed calfskin sneakers in black. Round toe. Tonal lace-up closure. Gold-tone logo stamp at padded tongue. Padded collar. Bonded logo and graphic in silver-tone at outer side. Signature leather knot accents and gold-tone logo stamp at leather heel tab. Leather lining. Tonal treaded rubber sole with logo embossed at heel. Supplier color: Black/Silver
Also Check: Designer White Sneakers For Women