Reebok Club C 85 Mu Sneaker Chalk/paperwhite
- Low Top Sneaker aus softem Glattleder
- Tennisschuh-Design mit schlanker Silhouette
- abriebfeste Gum-Außensohle für zuverlässige Traktion
- Kauf auf Rechnung
End Chalk Up A Reebok Club C Colabrelease: 13 February 2021add To Caladd To Cal
It seems there is no END. to the online retailers near-monthly collaboration releases. Up next is another effort with regular shoe partners Reebok, who have opted for a clean rendition of the popular Club C another popular choice for joint efforts. Known as the Chalk, this colab strips back some of the familiar elements of the retro tennis-slash-do-it-all model, while simultaneously adding some distinct branding.Presented in muted earth tones of Sandtrap and Cliff Stone aka shades of beige the Chalk Club C is an exercise in relative minimalism, allowing the upgraded leather uppers to do most of the talking. Well, the all-over END. logo thats repeatedly stamped into the mid panel speaks the loudest here, so much so that it replaces the usual woven grosgrain logo window on the lateral side. The premium design is bolstered with tonal twill canvas inserts on the eyestays, which explains the metal eyelet reinforcement, and the fabric treatment continues on the ankle tab too. Here, END.s typeface emblazons the otherwise blank rear. On the insoles, the co-branding continues with Reeboks classic Starcrest sharing some space. An essential gum rubber outsole completes this clean colab.Raffles are open now for the END. x Reebok Club C Chalk, which will release on February 13.
Womens Reebok Club C Double Athletic Shoe
- Soft leather upper with leopard print side stripe
- Breathable textile lining
- Padded tongue and collar for added comfort and support
- Double stitched toe overlay provides durability
- Lace closure offers a secure fit
- Cushioned footbed provides underfoot comfort and support
- Die-cut EVA midsole for impact resistance and cushion
- Durable rubber outsole delivers flexible grip and traction
Point the camera at your feet to see the shoes!
Also Check: Common Projects Tournament Low Top Sneakers
Reebok Women’s Club C 85 Chalk/gum
- Kostenloser Versand nach NL / BE / FR / DE Standardlieferung inklusive Track & Trace
- Vor 23:59 bestellt = heute versandt Versand in !
- Bestellungen an Werktagen & Sonntag vor 00:00 Lieferung am nächsten Tag .
- Track & Trace-Code innerhalb von 24 Stunden.
- 30 Tage Bedenkzeit.
Sneaker District verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte und Anzeigen zu personalisieren, Funktionen für soziale Medien bereitzustellen und unseren Website-Verkehr zu analysieren. Lesen Sie mehr über unsere Cookie-Richtlinie.
From The Fitness Segment To Streetwear
When the fitness trend threatened to die down, Reebok focused more on running and managed to build on its success with the Classic Leather. Other groundbreaking designs followed in the areas of running, tennis and basketball, which became absolute classics thanks to their designer achievements.
In addition to Hexalite cushioning, it was the Pump System that helped Reebok set itself apart from its competitors. Models like the Instapump Fury brought completely new technologies into the race and were bursting with innovation.
In the course of the company’s long history, many classics have been created that you still encounter on the street every day. Models like the Club C 85 or the Aztrek are still trendy and more popular than ever. The 80’s and late 90’s vibes are still firmly anchored in the Reebok stylebook and are reflected in the new silhouettes and collections.
Also Check: Isabel Marant Beth Grip Strap Sneakers
Club C Double Chalk/classic White
The future is female. So be sure you have the trainers to match the mood. These women’s Club C Double Shoes from Reebok mix a soft feel with fearless fashion. The stacked midsole helps you reach new heights . . . literally. Master the mash-up with an upper that blends luxe suede, debossed nubuck, shiny patent leather and full grain leather. It’s almost too much texture. But it’s not.
- Product Code: FY7297
- This product is displayed in Women’s US Sizing, for Men’s Sizing, size up a full size and a half.
- Free shipping on orders over $200 + tax
- Expected delivery time once processed: 1 – 3 days Regional, 3 – 7 days National
- Expected delivery time once processed: 5 – 7 days
- Carrier fees
- Expected delivery time once processed: 6 – 10 days
All orders are processed within 1 to 2 business days . Orders are shipped via Fedex with tracking provided.