Steve Madden Platform Sneakrs
Looking for fashionable sneakers that fit perfectly? Stop looking! Steve Madden platform trainers are the perfect shoes for this season. Flatforms are a number one trend and weve spotted them on the feet of many influencers. Wear them with your favourite jeans and a perfect white top for a fashion-forward everyday look.
The Steve Madden Sneakers Sizing Guide
Womens Steve Madden sneakers come in sizes 5 to 11, many with half sizes too. If you usually wear a half size and only whole sizes are available, the brand recommends ordering the next size up.
Weve included a chart below, giving you size conversions and measurements. To work out your foot size, measure feet by placing them on a sheet of paper, with heels against the wall. Draw a line where your longest toe finishes and measure from here to the wall. Then, use the chart to see which size bracket you fall in to.
So, if your foot measures 9.5 inches, youre a US 8 size.
Finding *your* Perfect Fit
TOPS / DRESSES
- Keep in mind, a lot of oversized looks have a larger bust. To see if this will fit how you like, we recommend comparing the measurements to a similar top you have in your closet!
- If you are wanting to know how long the top/dress is, look at the length measurement. Measure on yourself from your shoulder down the length measurement to see where the top will hit on you.
- For the waist: Click on the size you are interested in, and look at the rise measurement. Measure on yourself where the crotch inseam would hit up the rise measurement to your waist. This is where the waistband will hit. From there, measure around your waist to see if your measurement aligns with the waistband size of the bottoms.
- For the length: The best way to determine the length, is to use the inseam measurement. Measure on yourself from where the crotch inseam would hit down the inseam measurement. This will show you where the pants will hit on you.
General Size Guide –*Informational Purposes Only*
Also Check: Golden Goose Sneakers Leopard Star
Steve Madden Cliff Sneakers
Fashion and functionality come together to form the Steve Madden Cliff sneakers. An eye-catching mix of textures, such as snake-print leather, furry cowhide and soft suede, fuse with comfy cushioning and a chunky sole. And with a 2.5 inch heel height, theyre the perfect shoe for giving your looks a lift without compromising on comfort.
Steve Madden Match Sneakers
Steve Madden taps into the chunky kicks trend and cool athleisure style with the Match sneakers. Whats special about this pair, though, is their ability to keep you light on your feet and cushioned all day. Unlike conventional chunky-sole styles, these sneakers feel bouncy underfoot and have a breathable knitted upper to make sure your feet feel ventilated.
Don’t Miss: Size 8 Wide Men’s Sneakers
Rainbow Steve Madden Platform Sneakers
Another trend we love is the rainbow trend. Colour is the biggest must-have for your collection this season. Our flatform sneakers are here to stay and their amazing colours give your outfit a true fashion upgrade. Style the flatform sneakers with a cute basic dress or jeans and your look will be totally fashion approved for upcoming season!
Comfy Steve Madden Platform Sneakers
Beautiful shoes are not always made to walk. Steve Madden platform sneakers disagree with this statement. The sole of these beauties makes sure they are very comfortable. Thanks to the height, youre a little bit taller. Perfect for the smaller girls among us!
Looking for another model? Take a look at all sneakers.
Recommended Reading: Tom Ford Slip On Sneakers
Im Buying Every Single Pair Of Shoes Cassie Wears On Euphoria
If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, STYLECASTER may receive an affiliate commission.
Im not sure if its accurate to say that Im obsessed with Cassies outfits on Euphoria. Really, Im obsessed with Cassies outfits when shes in her pretending-to-be-Maddie eraso am I obsessed with her style, or Maddies? Either way, Season 2 Episode 7 brought us more than just Lexies drama-filled play. It brought us the chance to ooh and ahh over not one, but two great pairs of shoes Cassie has most definitely inspired me to buy.
More from StyleCaster
In case you havent already binge-watched this weeks episode, Ill skip the spoilers and go right to the fashion. Over the past few weeks, weve seen Cassie lean more and more into Maddies edgier style, and her immitation-as-the-opposite-of-flattery reached epic proportions this week as she strutted down the runway with stick-straight strands, a classic Maddie eyeliner look and a Barbie pink fit that showed off legs, cleavage and waist.
She was servingbut before I noticed any of that, I noticed the shoes. Her Steve Madden Twice Pink Patent Mary Janes were beyond adorable.
The double strap and chunky extra-high heel keep it modern, but the bubblegum pink patent is sickly-sweet in the very best way. Perfect for the seasons sweetest shoe trend and Euphorias ~sweetest~ character, am I right?
The Steve Madden Sneakers Buying Guide
Hailing from Queens, NY, the Steve Madden label serves up the perfect balance of edgy street style and trailblazing high fashion. Taking cues from rock and roll culture and eccentric New York style, these sneakers arent afraid to make a bold fashion statement. Exciting textures and vibrant colours combine with ultra-modern silhouettes to create an authentic and fearless line of shoes. The secret to styling these kicks? It lies in the brands motto embrace your individuality. Read on for our buying guide, where we give you the low-down on the most wanted styles, advice on finding your size and answer some of your most commonly asked questions.
Recommended Reading: Does Aarp Insurance Cover Silver Sneakers
How We Measure
We measure all of our items on a Flat Surface from seam to seam.
TOPS / DRESSES
- Length: Measure length of the top from shoulder seam to end of shirt
- Bust: Measures across the chest of the top from underarm seam to underarm seam and then doubled
- Sleeve Length: Measure from the shoulder seam to the bottom of the sleeve
- Rise: Measure from the inner crotch seam to the top of the waistband
- Tip: Measure the rise before the waist so you can see where the waistband will sit on your body!
- Waist: Measure the waistband from side to side and then double
- Hips: Measure the widest part from side to side and then double
- Inseam: Measure from the inner crotch seam to the bottom hem of the leg